Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

IKEA


Yesterday we went to IKEA and arrived at 1 pm. Kak Olie's new GPRS helped us to go to IKEA. Before this, we went to IKEA without using the GPRS. It was hard to know which way to go. Rifqa and Shakira played in Småland IKEA. They were there for about 30 min. The we all eat. I was so full that I don't want to eat anymore meatballs!! Owh, I forgot I ate a daim cake too. It was delicious. Untill I burp out a smell of meatballs. Hehehehe ;D And all of us pray. After pray, we all shopping. We just bought little items. While we we're shopping the kids we're riding the trolley. After we bought all the items we went to Ikano Power Centre which was beside IKEA. We took a look some kitchen things in Harvey Norman. We took some pictures for memories. Me and Ayesha saw an actress. *( Iqram and Fauziah Gous)* . We went back around 7 pm. I felt so happy that day =]


No comments:

Post a Comment