Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm happy today and also tired :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up early today because I was to excited to bring the children to the KLCC. Everyone wake up early except Jannah & Rifqa. Before we went to KLCC, we have our breakfast. The meal was "nasi goreng". We stand by before going. We make everything there and needed properly. At 10:30 AM, we went to the LRT station which was infront of the apartment. We bought tickets there. Actually, we didn't but I did. The station was called Setiawangsa. For your information, one ticket cost around 1 rm. From Setiawangsa to KLCC was about 15 minutes. When we all arrived at KLCC, we bought the tickets for to return back after we all finish shopping at KLCC.
We bought them earlier because maybe on the way back we are finish we might have to que. So that's why we prepared. The children's mother had offered me to watch "Twillight" today. So we went to the cinema. The movie was very very very very very very very GOOD!. It's very pity if some people who did not watch it. The story was about 2 hours. I felt so tired when I watch the movie. And after that, we went to Toys R Us. Last ut not lease we bought some YUMMY FOODS! Then we go back. Then, I opened the computer. Then, Rifqa told me to write something in my blog. Then, Rifqa's writting this all for me then, YOU ARE READING IT!!

p/s: thx rifqa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment